Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, BMIHMS, is Australia’s leading hotel school for hospitality education. We provide internationally recognised hospitality and business degree courses that are highly respected within the global hotel, restaurant, catering and event management industries.
You can choose to study an Undergraduate business degree in International Hotel and Resort Management, International Event Management or International Restaurant and Catering Management We also provide Masters Degree Programs, which include International Hotel Management and Global Business Management.
Enquire Now For Details
Why choose Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School?
- Study at Australia and Asia Pacific’s Number 1 hotel school (Taylor Nelson Sofres Survey 2013)
- Two custom designed campuses – study hospitality in Sydney at our Executive Business Centre and in Leura at our Practical Learning Centre
- Graduate with a globally recognised business management qualification accredited by the Australian Higher Education accreditor (TEQSA Accredited)
- You can choose to start in January, April, July or October
- Benefit from the advantages and career opportunities available as you study in Australia
- Graduates successfully move onwards to excellent career opportunities in the global hotel, restaurant and events management industries, as well as other services sectors
- Each hospitality degree program has an integrated industry placement, providing valuable experience and skills for students.
Find out more about hotel, restaurant and event management Courses at the best hotel school in Australia or Apply Direct by using our BMIHMS Online Application Form.
You can also contact us on +61 2 9307 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org