Apply to Blue Mountains
Applying to study at Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
Enquire Now For Details
- Provide initial details on our enquiry form so we can contact you directly and talk you through the application process.
- Select your preferred start date – courses start four times a year in January, April, July and October. You can view our 2015 Term Dates.
- If you’re ready to apply now, please complete the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Application Form. Save, print, sign and then send it to the address stated on the form. You can also email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students have to be 17 years and 9 months of age at the start of the course and have obtained an adequate level of high school education so they meet the academic requirements to study hospitality.
There are also alternative entry requirements for:
- Mature age students over the age of 21
- Those with special needs
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island students.
There are special considerations for overseas students studying hospitality including obligations under the ESOS Act, Visa requirements, overseas health cover and tax requirements.
Blue Mountains is pleased to announce that a range of scholarships for Australian students are available for our 2015 intakes.