English Language Program
Given the international nature of the hospitality industry, we acknowledge many potential students come from countries and cultures where English is not their first language. For those who feel they need to take their English language skills to the next level, and get the most of a Blue Mountains hospitality management degree, we offer an intensive English Language Program.
Students stay with local families close to campus during tuition, with the goal of improving English by IELTS 0.5 for each 10-week block.
- Teaching is fun and interactive
- Conducted by professionals from the Academy of English, with a focus on hospitality.
- Automatic progression to the Blue Mountains Bachelor degree program upon attaining IELTS 6.0 academic or equivalent.
Many students notice considerable improvement in their English language skills while living with a homestay family, as well as from conversing with peers on campus.
Study is integrated with your other course studies where you will benefit from the support of our team at Australia’s leading international hotel management school.
You will gain the language skills you wish to attain while achieving a world recognised hospitality education in International Hotel and Resort Management or International Event Management.
English Language Program costs
- AUD$ 7,315, per 10-week package with the goal of improving English by IELTS 0.5 during each package
- Classes begin in January, April, July and September
- You can also download the English Language Program brochure which outlines the fees for this program.
Find out what’s involved in a 10-week IELTS package and how it can help improve your English language for hospitality.