Over 25 Years of Producing World-Class Hospitality Graduates
For over 25 years, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) at Torrens University
has been launching the careers of thousands of hotel management graduates in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. What was started in 1991 is now recognised by the industry as the number one hotel management school in Australia (QS Ranking, 2019) and in the Asia Pacific region (TNS Survey, 2017).
BMIHMS offers Bachelor of Business Degree in International Hotel & Resort Management
. Courses are delivered across two custom designed campuses. Undergraduate students study at our applied learning residential campus in Leura in the Blue Mountains, undertake two six-month industry placements and complete business subjects in their third year at the Sydney Town Hall Campus.
Why choose BMIHMS at Torrens University?
- Download our 2020 Course Guide.
- Ranked Number 1 in Australia by subject 2019 *QS World University rankings Hospitality and Leisure Management.
- Number 1 Hotel Management School in Australia and Asia-Pacific’s *TNS Survey 2017.
- 95% of our graduates are working in the career they love within 3 months of graduating.
- World class industry connections including Marriott International, Four Seasons, The Star, Accor Hotels, Hyatt, Sofitel and much more!
- Four bespoke campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Leura and Adelaide– designed for the practical learning and real-world situations.
- Amazing scholarships valued over $20,000+ AUD.
- Access to professional career coaches who guide you to the career you want.
- Our on campus degree program has a top industry placement ranging from Disney World, Hilton Cains, Park Hyatt Melbourne, Four Seasons Sydney and Marina Bay Sands Singapore…
- Flexible learning tailored to your lifestyle, study our MBA in International Hotel Leadership fully online.
- All our qualifications are accredited by the Australian Higher Education accreditor. (TEQSA Accredited).
- Start when it suits you intake dates are in January, April, July or September.
- Benefit from the advantages and career opportunities by studying in Australia.
Find out more about a world class career in global hospitality on our courses page. Find out more about a world class career in global hospitality on our courses page or Apply direct here.
Phone: +61 2 9307 4600