About Available Scholarship
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Recipients must be new BMIHMS at Torrens University students commencing studies.
Recipients must meet BMIHMS entry requirements.
Note: Successful applicants will be requested to assist with additional duties during their time as a student. These responsibilities will include, becoming members of the SRC, undertaking additional student ambassadorial duties and being available for promotional opportunities.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Provide a 1 page cover letter outlining:
- Why you wish to undertake a course with BMIHMS at Torrens University
- Outcomes you hope to achieve from your studies
- How the qualification gained will assist you in achieving your future career plans
- Outline your merit and need for a scholarship
- Personal achievements, interests and extracurricular activities
- Any relevant work and/or volunteer experience
- Future career aspirations;
- Submit a resume and photo
- Complete the BMIHMS application form
- Provide certified copies of any certificates and transcripts received (including year 11 & 12 results)
- Attach letters of reference from teacher/s, friends, or employers
- Submit your scholarship application and supporting documentation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Scholarship Application’
- A Course and Careers Advisor will be in contact with you to organise an interview
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
1. Selected applicants are invited to attend an interview, which may involve phone, face to face and panel interviews/workshops.
2. Successful applicants are requested to assist with certain duties during their time as a student. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to, becoming members of the SRC and / or other student ambassadorial duties.
For more information about scholarships, please call us on 02 9307 4600 or email email@example.com
BMIHMS reserves the right to select scholarship winners based on our selection criteria.
Back to Scholarships