Study hospitality in Australia – Take your first step in the world’s fastest growing industry
The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) at Torrens University Australia and William Blue College of Hospitality Management are Australia’s hospitality education specialists and are heading to Hong Kong to discuss exciting opportunities for you to study and live in Australia.
Want to travel the world, work in luxury hotels and resorts, manage events or open your own restaurant? Start your global career now by joining our journey through Hong Kong/Macau!
BMIHMS at Torrens University and William Blue College of Hospitality Management’s representative will be there!
- Saturday 21 May starting at 1:00PM: Mira Hotel (TST) with Academic Link Overseas Studies Centre
- Sunday 29 May starting at 12:00PM: Royal Park Hong Kong Hotel (Sha Tin) with AEC Education Consultancy
- Friday 3 Jun starting at 6:00PM: 1301, Tai Yau Building (Wan Chai) with Access Academic Consultancy (AAC)
- Friday 10 June starting at 5:30pm: Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpcao 258, Edf. Kin Heng Long Plaza, 17 Andar P, Macau SAR with E&F Limited
- Saturday 11 June starting at 2:30pm: Rua do Campo No.117, Edf. Mei Mei, 2 Andar, Macau with FOCUS International Company
As part of Laureate Australia, BMIHMS at Torrens University Australia and William Blue College of Hospitality Management are the two leading hospitality schools in Australia, providing a wide spectrum of hospitality education options, including Hotel Management, Tourism, Event Management and Culinary Arts, from Diploma to Master degree.
Why you should study at BMIHMS and WB
- Paid internship as part of studies
- Eligible for 2 years post-study work visa
- Multicultural environment with students from more than 40 countries
- Globally recognised qualification
- Great job prospects after graduation
- Dynamic career opportunities as degree courses focus on both business and hospitality